Monday, March 26, 2012

Misty and Kenneth








I have known Misty for a couple years now and I can honestly say she is one of the most upbeat, sweetest people I've ever met. She is that ray of sunshine that people talk about. Although I don't know Kenneth quite as well, he seems to be just as kind hearted and down to earth. It's obvious that this is a couple who adore one another and care a lot about making each other happy. You see, Misty and Kenneth are a bit different from one another. She loves to dress up and has a wardrobe I'm very envious of. Kenneth likes jeans and tee shirts. He wore his "fancy" sneakers for the photo session. He likes to fish and she tags along to support him. She talks about the adorable ideas she she found on Pinterest and he listens. They take care of one another and I'm sure they will have a long and happy life together. The wedding is in a couple of months. Misty has already shared quite a few of her wedding day ideas with me and it's going to be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment