Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scatch, scratch...













I get itchy feet....no, not that kind! Ewww, gross!
I mean the kind of itchy feet that want to travel around, do things, see the world, meet new people. I was just sitting at my desk and found some CD's of pictures from a trip we took to Italy in '08. It was such fun and a beautiful place. I have tons of pictures of the scenery and the interesting characters we encountered. Luckily we were traveling with a super cool group of fellow photographers and friends. I laughed so hard that my abs hurt for days. We stayed in Rome for a bit and then traveled out to the countryside and hit some of the smaller towns and cities. Todi, Orvieto, Perugia, Narni...... yeah, I'm a lucky girl.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pics here because it's always nice to think of the places that we have been or may visit in the future.

2 comments: