Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Go Team!












Last spring my good friend and talented photographer, Martie, helped me out by assisting me at a gorgeous wedding in the lowcounty of SC. It was one of my favorite weddings ever, and I've been doing this for nearly 14 years! The bride and groom were funny, sweet and relaxed. The location and details were spectacular and working with Martie was a joy. So, I was extremely excited when Martie ask if I could return the favor and second shoot for her this spring. This will be my first wedding of the season and it's going to be great. We get to travel to Charlotte, NC and.....

wait for it......

the wedding is on a rooftop!
Fun, right?
Anyway, I am including some shots from our last collaboration here. Be on the lookout for our next team effort in April!

1 comment: