Friday, January 21, 2011

Twitterpated






I am all a twitter! Why, you ask?
It's because of a huge bridal show coming up in a couple of weeks. I have always wanted to do one of these, but in the past there were always excuses not to actually do it. This is my year though and I am going to show up, take names and book weddings! I am in the process of designing my booth, ordering prints and other informational materials for the show and getting more excited by the minute. I think it is going to be a really fun day and am optimistic about connecting with lots of cool brides. Hopefully some of them will be twitterpated enough to hire me on the spot!
I have a few dates already booked for the upcoming wedding season and am hoping to fill up many more spots because of the show, so if you or someone you know needs a wedding photographer this year have them contact me as soon as possible. Thanks for spreading the word!

4 comments:

  1. Weddings scare me. I still haven't done one. You are amazing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been assisting at weddings since I was about 20 and too young to be scared of anything, the last few years I've been in charge and it's all been smooth sailing. You just have to be on your toes! Haha!

    ReplyDelete